2018 COWF Ultimate Giveaway....full details coming soon!
1. Your Central Otago Venue hosted by Judy from Central Otago Country Weddings at ‘The Homestead and Woolshed’ on Racecourse includes the following:
· Accommodation in the Homestead for the Bride and her Bridesmaids the night before (up to 5 pax)
· Getting ready with makeup artist and hairdresser visiting you
· A nights accommodation in the Bridal Suite at the Homestead for the Bride and Groom on the night of your wedding
· Ceremony in the Homestead garden including seating for up to 20 guests, shepherd hooks to define the aisle, signing table and chair
· A bar setup in the homestead garden for your first drink with your guests
· Woolshed and area is available for lawn games, reception and dance including petanque court, all bar items, glasses, plate ware, platters, and tables
· Up to 20 hrs of wedding planning advice from Judy
· Excluding catering, chairs, linen, and cutlery which is arranged through Judy at the cost to the Bride and Groom. BYO and NO corkage.
2. Your complete wedding day photography coverage provided by Dear Lissy Photography, from getting ready, ceremony, location and reception. Your package also includes,
· second shooter, Kate from Stillwaters Photography
· High resolution digital images presented in a password protected online gallery
· 15 Custom Art Prints beautifully presented in a Bespoke Box.
· USB with slideshow curated by dearlissy.com
3. Your wedding makeup at the ‘Homestead’ the morning of your wedding day by Harmony’s Professional Makeup Artists, including 3 Bridesmaids and 1 Mother of the Bride.
· Spray tans for the Bride and 3 Bridesmaids 2 days prior to the wedding day
· 1hr Relaxation Massage for the Bride to enjoy during the week prior to the wedding day
4. A complete celebrancy package by local celebrant Fiona Sydney. Fiona will meet with you, guide you through your marriage licence application, write a bespoke ceremony for you, provide a rehearsal and perform your dream ceremony.
5. Bridal Florals beautifully pieced together by Ruby Tuesday Boutique Florist. Your wedding day flowers include the Bridal Bouquet, and up to 3 Bridesmaids.
6. Wedding Cake custom designed by Cakes by Kim to the value of $500 including a pre wedding consultation.
7. Ceremony Package by Libby Hamilton Entertainment:
· Half hour background music prior to ceremony as guests arrive.
· Three songs of choice during the ceremony
· An additional hour and a half played throughout cocktail hour
8. Let the team at Jamies Jewellers in Alexandra help you select the wedding jewellery you’ve always dreamed of with $1000 worth of Exquisite Dyrberg/Kern Jewellery.
9. Brides by Donna Rae and Allure Bridals are giving away a wedding dress, of the brides choice, up to the value of $2500
10. So Sweet Hire & Style are providing you with 10x Centrepieces and 2x set of festoon lights to add that extra touch of elegance at your reception.
11. Taste Success are providing the lucky couple with a Naturopathic Consultation to provide you with a beautifully balanced lead up to your wedding day.
12. $200 Linen Voucher from Pacific Linen to use in your reception.
13. Your wedding hair by Andrea Eden, for the Bride and up to 3 Bridesmaids and 1 Mother of the Bride at the 'Homestead'.
14. Indulge in a gorgeous pamper pack, sponsored by Pure Fiji.