- NEW PRIZE SPONSOR ADDED: 06.07.18 The team at Honeypot want your entire honeymoon experience to come to life just the way you imagined. The winner will receive their own wedding gift registry at ‘Honeypot’ giving you an endless supply of creativity towards how your guests can gift towards your wedding & already incredible honeymoon whether its towards your flights, a romantic dinner for two or massage by the poolside you can mix and match any desired combo with those long-term house projects or simply beautiful items to fill your first home together the experiences and gift options are endless. Guests choose whether to gift the full value of an item or any amount towards it. You get the cash transferred directly to your account and your guests still get a kick out of giving you a real, practical gift. Just because we love making dreams come true the team at the Central Otago Wedding Fair are also going to kick start your gift registry with $250 towards your honeymoon flights! Offer valid in conjunction with the terms of the Honeymoon giveaway.
- Eligibility: Valid entry into the Dream Honeymoon is for couples getting married after 30th September 2018 and before 30th April 2020. Verification of the winning couples’ wedding certificate is required to be sighted by Central Otago Wedding Fair (COWF) after their wedding to validate their prize. If for any reason the wedding of the winning couple is canceled they immediately forfeit the prize and COWF requires immediate notification to redraw the winner.
- Entrants must be 18yrs of age or older at the time of entry and must be present at the fair with their VIP ticket when the winner is announced to collect the prize. 1.1 If you purchase a ticket and cannot attend the fair, a family member/friend is allowed to collect on your behalf on the day given they have the winning VIP Ticket with them & the winner is in touch with us within 7 days to secure the giveaway.
The winner of this contest must agree with and abide by all participating sponsors availability, schedules & guidelines, and ‘Central Otago Wedding Fairs’ instructions. 2.1 Due to availability during the off-season, the entrant acknowledges the Dream Honeymoon will be in between the period of January 2019 – September 2020 and willingly accepts this when entering. 2.2 The Honeymoon will be taken on an agreed timeframe during
29.01.19 – 04.04.19
14.10.19 – 14.12.19
26.04.20 – 28.06.20
21.07.20 – 20.09.20
Options on dates available will be discussed with the winning couple. 2.3 You agree to receive emails and contact from the prize providers.
- The package cannot be transferred, in part or in whole, & has no cash value. 3.1 By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to the Dream Honeymoon package delivered by all parties involved.
- If the winner violates any parts of these T&C’s, including refusing to abide by the terms of the participating sponsors, the contest winner will forfeit the award at the sole discretion of Central Otago Wedding Fair. 4.1 In the event of a forfeit, COWF will award a runner-up as determined at the close of the entry period.
- By entering the ‘COWF’ Dream Honeymoon, all entrants and the contest winner further agree they will not act in any manner that harms the reputation or business relationships of ‘COWF’ or any of the participating Dream Honeymoon sponsors.
- Entrants may submit their entry into the Dream Honeymoon by purchasing a Gold VIP ticket through our website or Eventbrite.
- The winner will be drawn at random by a third party live at the Wedding Fair from among all eligible entrants up until 30th September 2018.
- Full Liability Release: By submitting an entry form, each entrant hereby voluntarily and irrevocably releases & agrees not to institute any claim against COWF, its Dream Honeymoon Contest, sponsors involved, or any of its affiliates from any damages or expenses, from any and all injuries or medical emergencies arising or in connection with either directly or indirectly with the Dream Honeymoon Contest.
The Dream Honeymoon package includes all of the following suppliers, any additional services/products requested by the couple with the involved suppliers above what is outlined below is at the couples own expense.
EXECUTIVE RETREATS // 5 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION FOR 2 GUESTS AT ‘BALI HAI’ LUXURY RESORT, PORT DOUGLAS
So private its address is ‘somewhere in the rainforest’. Bali Hai is the ultimate in tropical living and is one of the Signature Lifestyle Properties for Executive Retreats. Bali Hai has been thoughtfully designed reflecting the balance between a tropical lifestyle and the architecture of South East Asia – This slice of heaven can be yours!
Bali Hai is an idyllic hideaway where every room opens up to views of the majestic Daintree Mountains. This honeymoon location is your own 80 acres of paradise – Including lush rainforest and a freshwater creek with vast manicured lawns.
Bali Hai offers all the mod cons essential for your tropical honeymoon in paradise. From the stunning wet edge pool and sunken baths to the swimming holes and rapids in the pristine river, water is a key element in the beautiful landscape of this property. Wander through the manicured gardens and marvel at the exotic fruit in the orchard. Here, your senses are stimulated, luxury surrounds you and time stands still. Indulge…in the ‘Art of Tropical Living’.
>>Terms and Conditions apply – Honeymoon dates subject to availability
GBR HELICOPTERS // SCENIC REEF HELICOPTER FLIGHT FOR 2
Set your spirit free with this 30-minute scenic reef flight, exploring the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from above.
The Low Isles are postcard perfect from a boat. From the air, it really comes to life, as does the entire North Queensland coastline laid out below you. This is just the beginning of your Outer Reef odyssey that skips and soars over the greatest single natural asset on the planet. Don’t forget to help your totally cool pilot spot for wildlife – yeah!
TROPICAL JOURNEYS // LUXURY SAIL + SNORKEL ABOARD THE AQUARIUS
A place as unique and special as the Great Barrier Reef should have an equally special means of transport to get you there. Tropical Journeys’ Aquarius is just that and is recognized as one of the most modern and luxurious sail vessels to operate out of Port Douglas.
Catering to small groups, Aquarius is a dedicated snorkel only vessel, offering a personalized experience to a stunning location on the outer Great Barrier Reef.
Relax on the spacious upper deck between snorkeling opportunities and devour the delicious buffet lunch as well as freshly made cakes for morning and afternoon tea.
Aquarius’ crew provide a comprehensive safety brief at the start of each day, including supervision and tuition while in the water. A coral viewing boat is available for non-swimmers and flotation devices are provided for snorkelling from the platform of Aquarius.
- The winner acknowledges there is required additional expenses to take this dream honeymoon and enters willingly accepting and prepared for all additional costs involved in winning this prize.
- Force Majeure. If the couple is unable to attend the Dream Honeymoon due to fire, flood, casualty, civil disturbance, war, terrorism, sickness, or other acts of God beyond the parties’ control of all involved including the couple no liability will be held against the COWF or Sponsored affiliates. The couple willingly accepts that such forces are outside of anyone’s control. Including above such forces during the honeymoon that may prevent the couple from completing one or more of the sponsored prizes. No liability shall be held against the Sponsor or Central Otago Wedding Fair.
- Central Otago Wedding Fair, reserves the rights to update the Terms & Conditions during the course of the promotional period up until the date of the giveaway. Any updates will be made public and will feature at the top of our Terms and Conditions section.