- Entrants must be 18yrs of age or older at the time of entry and must be present at the fair with their VIP ticket when the winner is announced to collect the prize. 1.1 If you purchase a ticket and cannot attend the fair, a family member/friend is allowed to collect on your behalf given they have the winning VIP Ticket with them.
- The winner of this contest must agree with and abide by all participating sponsors availability, schedules & guidelines, and ‘Central Otago Wedding Fairs’ instructions. 2.1 Due to availability during wedding season, the entrant acknowledges the Dream Wedding might be on any given day of the week and willingly accepts this when entering. 2.2 The wedding will be held on an agreed day during Sept/Oct 2018 before the next COWF. Options on dates available will be discussed with the winning couple. 2.3 You agree to receiving emails from the prize providers.
- The package cannot be transferred, in part or in whole, & has no cash value. 3.1 By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to the style, presentation and final wedding package delivered by all parties involved.
- If the winner violates any parts of these T&C’s, including refusing to abide by the terms of the participating sponsors, the contest winner will forfeit the award at the sole discretion of Central Otago Wedding Fair. 4.1 In the event of a forfeit, COWF will award the runner-up as determined at the close of the entry period.
- By entering the ‘COWF’ Dream Wedding, all entrants and the contest winner further agree they will not act in any manner that harms the reputation or business relationships of ‘COWF’ or any of the participating Dream Wedding sponsors.
- Entrants may submit their entry into the Dream Wedding by purchasing a VIP ticket through our website.
- The winner will be drawn at random by a third party live at the Wedding Fair from among all eligible entrants up until 31st August 2017.
- Liability Release: By submitting an entry form, each entrant hereby voluntarily and irrevocably releases & agrees not to institute any claim against COWF, its Dream Wedding Contest, sponsors involved, or any of its affiliates from any damages or expenses, from any and all injuries arising or in connection with either directly or indirectly with the Dream Wedding Contest.
- The Dream Wedding package includes all of the following suppliers, any additional services/products requested by the couple with the involved suppliers above what is outlined below is at the couples own expense. 9.1) Your Central Otago Venue hosted by Judy from Central Otago Country Weddings at ‘The Homestead and Woolshed’ on Racecourse includes the following:
- Accommodation in the Homestead for the Bride and her Bridesmaids the night before (up to 5 pax)
- Getting ready with makeup artist and hairdresser visiting you
- A nights accommodation in the Bridal Suite at the Homestead for the Bride and Groom on the night of your wedding
- Ceremony in the Homestead garden including seating for up to 20 guests, shepherd hooks to define the aisle, signing table and chair
- A bar setup in the homestead garden for your first drink with your guests
- Woolshed and area is available for lawn games, reception and dance including petanque court, all bar items, glasses, plate ware, platters, and tables
- Up to 20 hrs of wedding planning advice from Judy
- Excluding catering, chairs, linen, and cutlery which is arranged through Judy at the cost to the Bride and Groom. BYO and NO corkage.
9.2) Your complete wedding day photography coverage provided by Dear Lissy Photography, from getting ready, ceremony, location and reception. Your package also includes,
- second shooter, Kate from Stillwaters Photography
- High resolution digital images presented in a password protected online gallery
- 15 Custom Art Prints beautifully presented in a Bespoke Box.
- USB with slideshow curated by dearlissy.com
9.3) Your wedding makeup at the ‘Homestead’ the morning of your wedding day by Harmony’s Professional Makeup Artists, including 3 Bridesmaids and 1 Mother of the Bride.
- Spray tans for the Bride and 3 Bridesmaids 2 days prior to the wedding day
- 1hr Relaxation Massage for the Bride to enjoy during the week prior to the wedding day
9.4) Your wedding day hair by Andrea Eden, for the Bride and up to 3 Bridesmaids and 1 Mother of the Bride at the ‘Homestead’.
9.5) A complete celebrancy package by local celebrant Fiona Sydney. Fiona will meet with you, guide you through your marriage licence application, write a bespoke ceremony for you, provide a rehearsal and perform your dream ceremony.
9.6) Bridal Florals beautifully pieced together by Ruby Tuesday Boutique Florist. Your wedding day flowers include the Bridal Bouquet, and up to 3 Bridesmaids.
9.7) Wedding Cake custom designed by Cakes by Kim including a pre wedding consultation.
9.8) Ceremony Package by Libby Hamilton Entertainment:
- Half hour background music prior to ceremony as guests arrive.
- Three songs of choice during the ceremony
- An additional hour and a half played throughout cocktail hour
9.9) Let the team at Jamies Jewellers in Alexandra help you select the wedding jewellery you’ve always dreamed of with $1000 worth of Exquisite Dyrberg/Kern Jewellery.
9.10) Brides by Donna Rae and Allure Bridals are giving away a wedding dress, of the brides choice, up to the value of $2500
9.11) So Sweet Hire & Style are providing you with 10x Centrepieces and 2x set of festoon lights to add that extra touch of elegance at your reception.
9.12) Taste Success are providing the lucky couple with a Naturopathic Consultation to provide you with a beautifully balanced lead up to your wedding day.
9.13) Indulge in a gorgeous pamper pack, sponsored by Pure Fiji.